Mekong Delta 3 days (Homestay and Bungalow)
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – Ben Tre (L/D)
08.00 Pick up at your hotel and transfer to Ben Tre
10.00 On arrival in Hàm Luông Pier (Bến Tre city). Take your cruise on Bến Tre river – one of tributaries of Mekong river, Sightseeing lively activities along river as fishing, water transferring. Stop at brickwork to see how to make bricks in handy traditional style by printing and baking. Visite one of plenty of coconut processing workshops located along canal. Turn on natural scissors creeks where they look smaller and smaller to go to village. Take a walk to family workshop making sleep mats and enjoying some fruits and tea. Take a motor cart (xe lôi) or cycle riding under tree shades, pass by green rice fields and vegetable plains to be able to touch on real life and find out about tropical culture from Peasants. Lunch at Hai Hồ family.
14.00 In the afternoon – riding to Mr. Sau khanh’s house – seeing ancient porcelains collecting set.
16.00 transfer by boat to the homestay. Check in for homestay. Relaxing with interesting activities such as rowing boat, catching shrimps in a creek,…
18.00 Take a rest. Join cooking together with family
19.00 Have a diner, Family talking. Overnight in farmer house.
Day 2: Ben Tre – Green Village (B/L/D)
07.30 Have breakfast. Take cycling see local market, brums making workshop, soya sauce making. coconut fiber factory.
10.00 Transfer to Green village. Have lunch. Check in Green Village
– Cycling to visit some local places:
Local rice mill
Local family with fruits tasting and coconut drinks
+ Time: after check in for two hours cycling
– Join cooking with our family and have dinner at Green Village.
Day 3: Cai Rang – HCMC ( B /L )
05.00 Taking a boat which arrives Cai Rang floating market in 40 minutes.
– Breakfast with local noodle soup, fruits, coffee or coconut on the boat at the floating
market (You can choose to pack breakfast from Green Village).
– After that, visiting a glass noodle factory
– Then, visiting a local land market
– Coming back to Green Village around 10.00 OR check out in the early morning and stop
the tour at local boat station. Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh, on the way you will have lunch at local restaurant.
- There is no floating market during Tet holiday.
- Program is subject to change with short or no notice due to weather, local holidays and other condition we can not control!
Ask a question
- Private boat trip in the Mekong delta
- Private car transfer
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Meals as indicated in the program
- 1 night homestay + 1 night Green Village
- Tip for guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Others not mentioned